CoCCA is an acronym for Council of County Code Administrators, CoCCA is an internet infrastructure support company established in 2004 by a consortium of ccTLD managers. The registry software we author and maintain is the most widely deployed ccTLD registry solution in the industry. The CoCCA SRS is used to manage 54 ccTLDs and 6 gTLDs
The CoCCA software may be hosted or downloaded and installed locally. Use of the software requires an End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
CoCCA provides TLD managers who purchase an EULA with Corrective Services (bug fixes and patches), training, hosting, data escrow, failover, disaster recovery and complaint resolution services.
A dozen ccTLDs have adopted the CoCCA AUP - based policy framework. This framework addresses not only rights to a particular text string ( domain ) but the registrant's use of that string. Policies apply recursively, and are applicable not only to the domains in the registry but apply equally to any subordinate domain created by the registrant.
The registrants licence to use a domain requires that they comply with the applicable AUP, a failure to comply with the AUP or to remedy a breach of the AUP may result in a suspension of a domain and it's removal from the zone.
The CoCCA Complaint Resolution Service ( CRS ) supports registry - level suspensions and consists of three parts ( 1. initial review, 2. referal to Ombudsman for amicable complaint resolution, 3. binding arbitration. ). Overview | AUP Form
Lodging a complaint and amicable complaint resolution are free services. Binding arbitration is carried out by external experts and is a fee-based service ( normally applicable to resolution of complex intellectual property issues ).To lodge a complaint email | email@example.com
SRS Project Manager
PGP Key | Garth Miller
CTO, Registry Operations
PGP Key | Mustafa Rifaee
CoCCA Registry Services (NZ) Limited
4a / 36 College Hill Road
Freemans Bay, Auckland 1011
Tel: +64 (0)9 446 6370
CoCCA Registry (FR)
6 rue de la Michodière
Paris 75002 France
CoCCA Registry XO Pty. Ltd.
Unit 552 83-93 Dalmeny Avenue
Rosebery, NSW 2018 Australia
The maintenance of the CoCCA software and shared infrastructure in Paris is user-funded, CoCCA wishes to thank the following administrators for their generous financial support.
- Afghanistan | .af | Ministry of Communications and IT
- American Samoa | .as | AS Domain Registry
- Anguila | .ai | Government of Anguilla
- Botswana | .bw | Botswana Communications Regulatory Authority (BOCRA)
- Benin | .bj | Benin -Benin Telecoms S.A.
- Christmas Island | .cx | Christmas Island Domain Administration
- Congo | .cg | Central African Backbone (CAB)
- Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The) | .cd | Office Congolais des Postes et Télécommunications - OCPT
- Côte d’Ivoire | .ci | Autorité de Régulation des Télécommunications/TIC de Côte d’lvoire (ARTCI)
- Ecuador | .ec | NIC.EC (NICEC) S.A.
- Egypt | xn--wgbh1c مصر | National Telecoms Regulatory Authority
- Egypt | .eg | Egyptian Universities Network (EUN) Supreme Council of Universities
- Greenland | .gl | TELE Greenland A/S
- Guernsey | .gg | Island Networks Ltd
- Guyana | .gy | University of Guyana
- Haiti | .ht | Consortium FDS/RDDH
- Honduras | .hn | Red de Desarrollo Sostenible Honduras
- Iraq | .iq | Communications Media Commission
- Iraq | xn--mgbtx2b عراق | Communications Media Commission
- Jersey | .je | Island Networks Ltd.
- Kenya | .ke | Kenya Network Information Center (KeNIC)
- Kiribati | .ki | Telecommunications Authority of Kiribati
- Kuwait | .kw | Kuwaitnet General Trading & Contracting Co
- Montserrat | .ms | MNI Networks Ltd.
- Morocco | .ma | Agence Nationale de Réglementation des Télécommunications (ANRT)
- Mozambique | .mz | Centro de Informatica de Universidade Eduardo Mondlane
- Libya | .ly | Libya Telecom and Technology
- Namibia | .na | Namibia - Namibian Network Information Center
- Nigeria | .ng | Nigeria Internet Registration Association
- Norfolk Island | .nf | Norfolk Island data services
- Peru | .pe | Red Cientifica Peruana
- Rwanda | .rw | Rwanda Information Communication and Technology Association (RICTA)
- Saint Kitts And Nevis | .kn | Ministry of Finance, Sustainable Development Information & Technology
- Solomon Islands | .sb | Solomon Telekom Company Limited
- South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands | .gs | Government of South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands (GSGSSI)
- Sudan | .sd | Sudan Internet Society
- Timor Leste | .tl | Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Zambia | .zm | Zambia Information and Communications Technology Authority (ZICTA)
- .xn--p1acf | .pyc | Rusnames Limited | Russian speaking Community
- .shia | Asia Green IT System | The .SHIA gTLD is intended for Shia Muslim faithful who wish to promote, participate or learn about Islam and its various facets.
- .tci | Asia Green IT System | TCI is well-known among the company's customers, especially those outside their established service area. With an eye towards growing business abroad, TCI has entrusted AGITSys with the development of the TCI gTLD
- .nowruz | Asia Green IT System | People using and familiar with the Persian language know 'nowruz' to mean 'the new day', or 'the new year'
- .pars | Asia Green IT System | The benefits of the .PARS domain will be manifold, not just to registrants but also to tens of millions of Persian internet users, as well as many others with an interest in or curiosity regarding Persia.
- .xn--mgbt3dhd همراه, | Asia Green IT System | "comrade", /hamra/
Last Updated | November 19, 2019
CoCCA does not have a formal relationship with the TLDs below but they are understood to be using the CoCCA registry software.
- Burundi | .bi | Centre National de l'Informatique
- Cameroon | .cm | Cameroon Telecommunications (CAMTEL)
- Dominican republic | .do | Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra
- Ghana | .gh | Network Computer Systems Limited
- Madagascar | .mg | NIC-MG (Network Information Center Madagascar)
- Mauritania | .mr | Université des Sciences, de Technologie et de Médecine
- Mauritania | xn--mgbah1a3hjkrd موريتانيا | Université des Sciences, de Technologie et de Médecine
- Mauritius | .mu | Internet Direct Ltd
- Palestinian Territory, Occupied | .ps | Ministry Of Telecommunications & Information Technology, Government Computer Center
- Palestinian Territory, Occupied | xn--ygbi2ammx فلسطين | Ministry Of Telecommunications & Information Technology, Government Computer Center
- Philipines | .ph | DotPH
- Syria | .sy | National Agency for Network Services (NANS)
- Syria | xn--ogbpf8fl سورية | National Agency for Network Services (NANS)
- Turks and Caicos Islands | .tc | Melrex TC
- Virgin Islands | .vi | Virgin Islands Public Telecommunications System, Inc.
- Yemen | .ye | TeleYemen
You may download the WHMCS module from https://cocca.org.nz/whmcs/cocca-whmcs.zip
The Operations Supported by this Module:
- Check Availability using EPP ( not WHOIS )
- Register Domains
- Renew Domains (Restore domains if it is in a pendingDelete state)
- Manage domain transfers - Request, Approve , Cancel , Reject
- Modify contact details
- Manage Domain Nameservers
- Create child Nameservers
- Request a domain deletion
- Domain Synchronization